Visit Pembroke Dock/Doc Penfro Pembrokeshire and the surrounding villages and stay in bed breakfast, hotel or self-catering accommodation provided by BedPosts members.
Pembroke Dock, in Pembrokeshire, Wales, grew rapidly from a small fishing village following the building of a Royal Naval Dockyard. Wales
Historically it was a haven for Vikings, most famously Hubba.
From 1957 the prosperity of the town declined when the RAF reduced its presence and the last British Army regiment went.
Prosperity increased again with the opening of the oil refineries and an oil-fired power station.
Today the town struggles economically.
Information for visitors to Pembroke Dock/Doc Penfro seeking B&B, hotel or self-catering cottage accommodation; and for accommodation-providers new to this site:
If you seek accommodation near Pembroke Dock/Doc Penfro in Pembrokeshire you have come to the website of a “club” of providers who offer affordable quality accommodation around UK in hotels, bed and breakfasts, guesthouses, inns, and restaurants plus self-catering cottages and apartments .
Click the tab above marked “accommodation”, browse the adverts, check availability, click read more to view the establishment's brochure page and book up by phone, email or online as offered.
You'll find advertised:
- Pembroke Dock/Doc Penfro bed breakfasts
- Pembroke Dock/Doc Penfro guest houses
- Pembroke Dock/Doc Penfro self catering cottages accommodation
- Pembroke Dock/Doc Penfro accommodation
- Pembroke Dock/Doc Penfro self catering
- Pembroke Dock/Doc Penfro hotels
- Pembroke Dock/Doc Penfro cottages
- Pembroke Dock/Doc Penfro lodges
- Pembroke Dock/Doc Penfro cheap bed & breakfast
- Pembroke Dock/Doc Penfro cheap hotel deals
- Pembroke Dock/Doc Penfro pet friendly cottages
- Pembroke Dock/Doc Penfro inns
If you are an accommodation-provider you could be advertising your property for free on this page whilst at the same time enjoying considerable other benefits described here: http://www.bedposts.uk/