Visit Ammanford/Rhydaman Carmarthenshire and the surrounding villages and stay in bed & breakfast, hotel or self-catering accommodation provided by BedPosts members.
The town of Ammanford in Carmarthenshire, Wales, has about 6000 inhabitants.
Historically the town grew due to its position on a crossing of two highways leading to prosperity from coaching inns. It was then known as Cross Inn reflecting this trade. The residents changed the name in 1880 to distinguish it from another place nearby of the same name.
The Industrial Revolution led to demand for coal which was present in the area and this in turn led to an influx of people to work the mines.
Now that the historical industries have gone the residents ply their trade in other ways.
Information for visitors to Ammanford/Rhydaman seeking B&B, hotel or self-catering cottage accommodation; and for accommodation-providers new to this site:
If you seek accommodation near Ammanford/Rhydaman in Carmarthenshire you have come to the website of a “club” of providers who offer affordable quality accommodation around UK in hotels, bed and breakfasts, guesthouses, inns, and restaurants plus self-catering cottages and apartments .
Click the tab above marked “accommodation”, browse the adverts, check availability, click read more to view the establishment's brochure page and book up by phone, email or online as offered.
You'll find advertised:
- Ammanford/Rhydaman bed and breakfasts
- Ammanford/Rhydaman guesthouses
- Ammanford/Rhydaman holiday cottages accommodation
- Ammanford/Rhydaman accommodation
- Ammanford/Rhydaman self catering
- Ammanford/Rhydaman hotels
- Ammanford/Rhydaman cottages
- Ammanford/Rhydaman lodges
- Ammanford/Rhydaman cheap bed breakfast
- Ammanford/Rhydaman hotels deals
- Ammanford/Rhydaman apartment
- Ammanford/Rhydaman country inns
If you are an accommodation-provider you could be advertising your property for free on this page whilst at the same time enjoying considerable other benefits described here: http://www.bedposts.uk/