Bull Lodge Reviews
Availability at Bull Lodge
Facilities at Bull Lodge
- Free WiFi available
- Ground floor room with Wheelchair access
- Off-street parking; bicycle/motorbike garaging
- Children welcome over 6 years
- Dogs welcome by arrangement. No charge.
To view special offers on BedPosts you'll need a guest account.
If you don't have one, it will only take a moment of your time to create one.
Bull Lodge Guest House
Welcome to our modern, detached home located in a quiet, tree-lined, side-street, just a short walk from York's old centre and ideally situated for exploring York's many historic buildings, sights and attractions and the surrounding areas. Free Wi-Fi throughout.
* Bull Lodge is totally non smoking throughout
* All bedrooms are comfortable,? with wash hand basin, facilities for making coffee and tea, TV with LCD screen and Freeview, docking station for iPod, digital radio and hairdryer. We provide all bed linen, towels, hand soap and shower gel.
* The first floor rooms are either en suite with shower and toilet or standard sharing bathroom facilities. A? ground floor double bedded room with en suite shower and toilet designed for elderly or guests that have impaired mobility - with parking just outside the door and storage and recharging facilities for electric mobility vehicles next to the room.
* Free private, enclosed on-site parking with security lights. Secure garage space for motorbikes and bicycles.
* Large lounge with Freeview TV, games and books. The house is full centrally heated and double-glazed throughout.
* The full English Breakfast is freshly cooked with vegetarian and healthy options. Snacks on request.
* Dogs welcome after prior discussion - we make no nightly charge. St. Nicholas Fields - the largest nature reserve in York is just 100 yards down Bull Lane where both you and your dog can get plenty of fresh air and exercise.
The city centre is three-quarters mile (1 km). City Walls at Walmgate Bar about a quarter of a mile.The University of York Campus, Business and Science Park and Borthwick Institute about half a mile. Intercity bus stops and the rail station are located just the other side of the city centre. The number 10 bus service (Claret Line to Stamford Bridge) links them from directly outside the rail station, via the city centre, to Lawrence Street. Ask for the St. Joseph Convent stop and the bus drops you 100 yards before Bull Lane.
Bull Lodge is a member of Visit York, the local visitor and tourism organisation.