Visit Manningtree Essex and the surrounding villages and stay in bed and breakfast, hotel or holiday accommodation accommodation provided by BedPosts members.
Manningtree in Essex with a population of less than 1000 may well be England's smallest town.
The town has had two famous or infamous residents:
- Margaret Thatcher when she worked for BX Plastics
- Matthew Hopkins, the Witch-Finder General, gave evidence against about 300 "witches" and was responsible for the execution of up to 150 of them until his death and burial in Manningtree in 1647
Information for visitors to Manningtree seeking B&B, hotel or self-catering cottage accommodation; and for accommodation-providers new to this site:
If you seek accommodation near Manningtree in Essex you have come to the website of a “club” of providers who offer affordable quality accommodation around UK in hotels, bed and breakfasts, guesthouses, inns, and restaurants plus self-catering cottages and apartments .
Click the tab above marked “accommodation”, browse the adverts, check availability, click read more to view the establishment's brochure page and book up by phone, email or online as offered.
You'll find advertised:
- Manningtree B&Bs
- Manningtree guesthouses
- Manningtree holiday cottages accommodation
- Manningtree accommodation
- Manningtree self catering
- Manningtree hotels
- Manningtree cottages
- Manningtree lodges
- Manningtree cheap bed & breakfast
- Manningtree cheap hotels
- Manningtree self catering cottages
- Manningtree inn
If you are an accommodation-provider you could be advertising your property for free on this page whilst at the same time enjoying considerable other benefits described here: http://www.bedposts.uk/