Lewes bed and breakfast & hotel accommodation
Skyhouse Eco Chic B&B Bed & Breakfast accommodation
Skyhouse Eco Chic B&B Reviews
No reviews made yet...
Skyhouse Eco Chic B&B Bed & Breakfast
Skyhouse Eco Chic
B&B offers an ideal base for exploring the many attractions of Sussex and
the South Downs National Park, including Glyndebourne Opera, Charleston and the
Royal Pavilion in Brighton. Walkers and cyclists visiting this Area of
Outstanding Natural Beauty will delight in Lewes, a favoured stop-off on the
South Downs Way.
We can also arrange in-room massage and beauty treatments, arrange cycle hire and help with restaurant reservations.
Sink into our super comfortable beds, luxuriate in silky soft bed-linen and pamper yourself with designer toiletries from the Temple Spa range. Our three individually designed bedrooms feature:
- Super-king beds and a choice of pillows
- Elegant en-suite bathrooms
- Thick fluffy towels, under-floor heating
- Flat-screen smart TV with free Wi-Fi
- Fairtrade tea & coffee making facilities
- Stylish open-plan living room for exclusive use by guests
- Private seating area outside with views across the peaceful garden
Our three spacious guest bathrooms have been individually designed with luxurious fittings and bespoke Volimea splashbacks with a subtle sparkle. The facilities in each en-suite differ a little and comprise, respectively, a power shower, a double-headed shower, and a bath with shower. Please enquire about specific availability when booking with us.