Visit Bishop's Stortford Hertfordshire and the surrounding villages and stay in bed and breakfast, hotel or holiday cottage accommodation provided by BedPosts members.
Bishop's Stortford in Hertfordshire is positioned midway between London and Cambridge and is very close to Stansted Airport. The town has many pubs some of which date back to the 16th Century.
A mound in the public gardens is all that is left of the 11th century castle of Bishop Maurice of London, who was entrusted by William the Conqueror with the security of a ford over the Stort. Cecil Rhodes was born in the old Vicarage in South St, which is kept as a museum in his honour, Rhodes Arts Complex, and contains many of his possessions.
Information for visitors to Bishop's Stortford seeking B&B, hotel or self-catering cottage accommodation; and for accommodation-providers new to this site:
If you seek accommodation near Bishop's Stortford in Hertfordshire you have come to the website of a “club” of providers who offer affordable quality accommodation around UK in hotels, bed and breakfasts, guesthouses, inns, and restaurants plus self-catering cottages and apartments .
Click the tab above marked “accommodation”, browse the adverts, check availability, click read more to view the establishment's brochure page and book up by phone, email or online as offered.
You'll find advertised:
- Bishop's Stortford bed & breakfasts
- Bishop's Stortford guest houses
- Bishop's Stortford vacation rentals accommodation
- Bishop's Stortford accommodation
- Bishop's Stortford self catering
- Bishop's Stortford hotels
- Bishop's Stortford cottages
- Bishop's Stortford lodges
- Bishop's Stortford cheap bed and breakfast
- Bishop's Stortford hotels deals
- Bishop's Stortford luxury self catering
- Bishop's Stortford country inns
If you are an accommodation-provider you could be advertising your property for free on this page whilst at the same time enjoying considerable other benefits described here: http://www.bedposts.uk/