Bay Cottage Bed And Breakfast Reviews
Facilities at Bay Cottage Bed And Breakfast
- Internet access is available in the house, free of charge.
- Evening meals by arrangement.
- Plenty of car parking space.
- All ages welcome but we do not supply cots.
- We have a kennel and run, they are not allowed in the house or Hayloft.
- Dry, secure storage for motorbikes, bikes, canoes and sporting equipment.
- Hospitality trays, TVs, clocks and binoculars in the rooms.
- Fiction and tourist information libraries available.
- Laundry done on request.
Bay Cottage Bed And Breakfast Bed & Breakfast
We try to ensure all our guests, whether here for business or pleasure enjoy their stay.Â Our rooms are comfortable, with one en suite with a large double bed and sofa which opens into a double bed, one room which has a double and a single bed so can be used as a twin or for a couple with a child and has a private bathroom. the rooms have hospitality trays, TVS, hairdryers, clock radios and binoculars.Â There is also a guest sitting room with TV, board games, jigsaws and extensive collection of tourist information.Â Guests are welcome to use the fiction libraryÂ at the top of the stairs.Â Our third room is actually a one bedroom apartment which can either be B&B or self catering.Â The bedroom has twin/super king bed and a sofa bed (4ft) and there is another sofa bed in the living room.Â The kitchen area has a gas hob and multi function microwave and a fridge.Â Â Â All the guest rooms look out onto Lough Neagh.
The house is on Sustrans Route 94, so we are delighted to welcome cyclists and motorbikers and provide storage for both forms of transport.Â We also have a kennel and run for visiting dogs - they are not allowed in the house or Hayloft.
We try to be environmentally aware and have a wind turbine,Â recycle,Â keep our use of chemicals to a minimum.Â We also use local produce where possible, including the bacon andÂ sausage from the rare breed pigs we keep during the summer months.Â We have our own hens and can guarantee very fresh eggs for breakfast.Â